‘How to transfer money from bank to PayPal’, this question definitely comes to the mind of every new PayPal user once. In fact, it is the easiest and shortest process in which no confusion is created, it is a simple transaction process of PayPal to receive money from a bank account. If you are a new user and want to know how to transfer money from a bank account to a PayPal app instantly and how long does it take to transfer money from a bank to PayPal, you will need to read this whole article to get all the answers.
It’s very normal whenever we start using something new, there is excitement inside us which encourages us to learn the things inside that. Same as PayPal is a digital app that performs different functions like a sender and receiver of funds, shows accurate bank balance with history and its wallet balance, allows the use of a PayPal wallet to transfer money, and makes automated payments. Simply we can say that it can accept any kind of transaction through any mode whether it is directly from the bank account, or through debit cards/ATM cards.
After knowing the functions and features of PayPal, you will have to come back to your important question of how to transfer money from bank to PayPal. Most people only know one thing, this app can be downloaded on your phones from PlayStore free of cost but you will also get to know its premiums or subscription offers that start with a cost of $5 to $6. Don’t worry those fees are charged on international transactions or higher and instant transactions or acceptance.
How to transfer money from bank account to PayPal app with few steps
Only one answer will give a solution to all those questions like how to add money into a PayPal account or how to transfer money from bank to a PayPal account. The solution is in your hand and your first move should be to connect your PayPal account with your bank account to accept payments, the process is simple you just have to follow –
Connect PayPal account with bank account
- First, login into your PayPal account with your saved email address and password.
- Next, time to add bank account details so that PayPal can access your existing bank account to start building trust.
- For linking an account with PayPal, you will have to wait till 3 to 5 business days for final linked confirmation.
- Before proceeding further, you must follow the given PayPal guidelines on the PayPal screen that allow you to do the next step.
Continue to transfer money to PayPal account from bank account when bank account is linked
When you receive the confirmation of linking your bank account with a PayPal account then you can transfer money from a bank to PayPal easily free without bearing any cost or fees. But for instant transactions, you will go for purchasing premium or subscriptions.
The below process involves how to transfer money from bank account to PayPal –
- Process of adding money to PayPal: Into your PayPal account, on the dashboard, you will find the option of adding money where you will add the withdrawal amount that how much you want to access from the bank savings account or current account with no necessary bank details.
- Time to recheck the provided bank details: Click on confirm button to withdraw money after checking all the filling bank information or you want any bank changes.
- Time to get confirmation of accessing funds: After adding the amount of money you require, you will get a confirmation text or message of withdrawing money instantly or after a few minutes that will also update your bank balance and PayPal balance with updated history.
Here the how to transfer of money from bank to PayPal is completed when you follow the same procedure with PayPal.
How long does it take time to transfer money to PayPal account from a bank account?
Every financial procedure takes time to execute. Same as it also takes time to transfer money, not instant work performed here. After 3 to 5 business days, you will get an actual confirmation of linking your bank profile with your PayPal account. It is also good for instant payments if you have a PayPal subscription in which no bank details are required at the time of transferring money into a PayPal account.
How to transfer money from bank account to PayPal without a fee
Can we transfer money from a bank account to a PayPal account with the free cost? Domestic transactions are free of cost which happens in your country only, not outside your country. Suppose you are a citizen of the United States (US) and you are running a PayPal account, in that case, you can transfer and receive money from any bank account or family or friends, or other digital payment apps. The fee is charged only when the international transaction happens, such as when a US citizen transfers money to a UK citizen’s PayPal account.
If you are searching for easy steps to describe how to transfer money from bank to PayPal, you can find simplicity from here and easily proceed with the given information